Babymoon Bliss and Bliss Mini Packages at Royal Palms Resort and Spa:
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix offers a romantic escape for couples looking for the perfect setting to relax and reconnect before entering or re-entering parenthood. Experience the “Babymoon Bliss” with one night of luxury accommodations (resort fee included), "whatever you're craving" from the in-room menu, cigar and cognac for dad-to-be, and prenatal and therapeutic couples’ massages.
Babymoon Bliss Package includes:
• A two-night stay in luxurious, intimate accommodations
• "Baby Bump" pregnancy photos by Jennifer Bowen Photography at the resort; "Bundle of Joy" newborn photography; or an option for both if pre-pregnancy and post-partum packages are scheduled. Includes up to 60 fully edited, custom photos; online proofing and ordering; a slide show set to music of photographer favorites; and a $25 print credit
• From the upscale maternity and kids store, Moonbeams, a Cleanwater bathtub filled with goodies: rubber ducky in stripes or polka dots, Erbaviva organic "Nighty-Night" lavender aromatherapy for baby's bath, Under the Nile organic hooded towel and wash cloth, and Angel Dear baby slippers
• A $50 gift certificate to shop at Moonbeams, just minutes from the resort
• "Whatever-you're-craving" In-room amenity for mom
• Cigar and cognac for dad
• A pampering prenatal massage and pedicure at the Alvadora Spa to sooth mom's back and feet
• A stress-reducing therapeutic massage for dad
• A candlelit bath for two, drawn by the resort's caring staff upon request
• A selection of complimentary in-room movies such as "Expecting Moms," "Look Who's Talking," "Three Men and a Baby," plus a selection of gourmet popcorn, sparkling waters for mom and chilled beer for dad
**Rates start as low as $521 for the Bliss "Mini" package and include optional photographer reservations. The full experience of the Babymoon Bliss package starts at $1,129 summer, from $1,429 Fall and from $1,649 Winter.
"Oh Baby" at Washington School House Hotel
For couples' last chance to get away before the pitter patter of tiny feet, there’s no better place to do spend it than at Washington School House Hotel in Park City, UT. Babymooners can get the royal treatment while they are surrounded in total luxury. They can bask in their last weeks of pure serenity with a therapeutic massage for each mom and dad, tell the staff what they're craving and have it waiting and pick a night and wander down to Main Street for one last date night dinner for two. Add to that complimentary breakfast each morning and “Mom-to-be Mocktail hour” every afternoon. Now that’s getting away from it all.
• 2 nights relaxation at Washington School House in a King guestroom
• Customized craving welcome amenity
• A therapeutic massage each
• Date night dinner gift certificate
• Complimentary breakfast for two and afternoon refreshments
**Minimum two-night stay. Package price starts at $425/night based on double occupancy. Room upgrade available, subject to availability. Package is valid July 1– November 30, 2013. Rates vary by season.
Beach Babymoon at Surf & Sand Resort:
There’s no better way to soothe midnight cravings and swollen ankles than a babymoon on the beach at Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna.With 500feet of pristine sand on the Pacific shoreline, the world-famous Surf& Sand Resort features spectacular views, elegant accommodations, and the oceanfront Aquaterra Spa oasis. For $699, the Beach Babymoon package includes a one night stay at Surf & Sand, the Royal Welcome basket from Surf’s Mama Bear with in-room movies, sparkling mocktails and chilled beer for dad, a baby-healthy dinner for two at the on-site Splashes restaurant, a private pre-natal yoga session on the beach, and an 80-minute mother-to-be massage using organic and baby-safe oils and proper positioning to ensure a relaxing and nurturing experience.
TLC For Moms-to-be at Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa:
At the recently renovated and celebrated Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa in San Diego, mommies-to-be can focus on wellness and relaxation with the recent relaunch of its award-winning spa and fitness facility. Deluxe pampering spa treatments are just what the doctor ordered to relieve the aches and pains of a growing belly. For $165, expectant mothers can enjoy a 60-minute soothing and restorative Mommy-To-Be Massage with supportive props and pillows for comfort and relaxation.
Babymoon Package at Windham Hill Inn:
Windham Hill Inn, the 21-room Relais & Chateaux property in Southern Vermont, is the perfect romantic getaway for couples to completely relax and unplug without trekking out of the country. With over 160 acres of land set among the picturesque rolling hills of the Green Mountains and surrounded by 4 trails, guests can explore the beautiful, natural setting of Vermont as well as the spa.
• Two nights lodging
• Dinner for two in the Windham Hill Restaurant
• Three-course gourmet breakfast each morning
• Afternoon tea and sweets; evening savories
• Bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic cider
• Homemade chocolate truffles upon arrival
• One hour prenatal massage for mom to be
• Your own copy of "Good Night Vermont" to take home
• Use of the Inn's 6+ miles of trails for hiking, show shoeing, pool and tennis
• Rates start at $739.50
Mommy-to-Be Getaway Package at Vanderbilt Grace Hotel:
Vanderbilt Grace, the quintessential Newport mansion turned luxurious hotel, comprises of 33 rooms and suites, a sumptuous spa and two restaurants including Muse, a fine dining restaurant by renowned New England chef, Jonathan Cartwright. The property lies just minutes from the waterfront and the many cultural attractions that Newport has to offer. Guests can step back in time to the Gilded Age and savor exquisite comfort and delicious food while getting ready for baby.
• Two nights deluxe accommodation
• Daily breakfast for two
• Samples of APIVITA natural beauty products
• Pre-natal yoga in the morning
• Mommy-to-be massage
• Butler drawn bath
• Soft white blanket and plush toy for baby
**Rates start at $800