Make the most out of Halloween this year and use it as an excuse to get away for a night of tricks and treats. Check out some of the incredible hotels offering specials for kids this month including cookie decorating, treasure hunts and pumpkin painting!
Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA
Check out "The Kids Rule, Ghouls Drool Package" offering a variety of activities for kids of all ages during the month of October!
Kids will receive…
• One-night stay
• Welcome ‘Trick or Treat’ Pumpkin Bucket
• All Access Wristband
• Unlimited FREE Food and Drink
• An Array of Spooky KIDSRULE! Activities
Here are just a few of the fun activities planned:
• Cookie Decorating Kit – NEW!
• Frightening Filmore Mini-Golf Course
• ‘S’mores + Snores’
• Haunted Treasure Hunt + Fountains Walking Tour
From $199* per night. Resort Club Members special rates starting from $139* per night. *Valid for one kid and two adults; additional kids $29 (ages 4-14). Available October 1-31, 2013. AVANT restaurant excluded. Some restrictions and black-out dates apply
Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, Ojai, CA
Celebrate harvest season through October 31 with "The Fall Family Fun Overnight Package!"
Enjoy a variety of activities ranging from pumpkin spice-infused spa treatments, evening stargazing sessions led by an astronomer and autumn-inspired cocktails for the adults. For kids, there's family-friendly hay rides, picking and painting pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, Camp Oak and fireside s’mores.
The package includes:
- Spacious accommodations
- Breakfast for up to two adults and two children in Oak Grill restaurant
- Picking and painting pumpkins in the pumpkin patch
- Fireside s’mores
- 25% savings on Camp Oak kids’ camp
The Fall Family Fun package is valid from September 16 through November 26, 2013. Rates begin at $379 per night. Terms and conditions and blackout dates may apply.
LegoLand, Carlsbad, CA
Check out Brick-or-Treat every Saturday and Sunday in October
- Ten LEGO-themed treat stations offer candy, healthy snacks and a few surprises along the way (Peanut allergen warning)
- Brick-or-Treat Trail Bonus station at SEA LIFE Carlsbad Aquarium* (requires admission ticket)
- Costume contest Saturday nights in October for children 12 and under
- Winners receive 4 Resort Membership Passes and a gift basket
- Fireworks every Saturday in October at 9pm
- Hubble Bubble's Dance Party with The Witchettes
- Giant LEGO® Lord Vampire model photo opportunity
- BOO Crew, including jugglers, unicyclists, stilt walkers and more
Posted on Tue, October 8, 2013
by Elise Edwards filed under