Designer, Lauren Moffatt's Summer Must-Haves
Named “Designer to Watch” by both WWD and Vogue, Lauren Moffatt is most definitely one of the fashion world’s most notable rising stars. At age 24, Lauren left her job as a graphic designer and moved to New York where she produced her first collection out of the place she called home; a sailboat docked on the Hudson River. Along with a business partner, Lauren launched her women’s ready-to-wear collection in 2000 and now, she’s unveiling her "2013 Swim Collection," inspired by the prim and proper lawn tennis outfits of the 1960's.
With sun and swim currently on her mind, we asked Lauren to share her Summer Must Have's with us!
All Good Goop Balm ($7.95)
- Great for cuts, sunburns, insect bites, chapped lips, diaper rash, blisters, cracked hands and scars
- Organic, all natural and petroleum free
Yellow Worishofers (Depends on style $29.95-$67.00)
- Colorful, classic sandals that bridge the gap between chic style and comfort
- Loved by celebs like Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst
Steven Alan beach blanket ($48.00)
- Fashionable, large and lightweight
- Make great gifts
The Lauren Moffatt swimwear and cover-up collection retails from $186 - $395 and is sold at LA outposts like American Rag and The Shop at the Standard Downtown as well as national retailers like Anthropologie, Madewell and Steven Alan.
Posted on Mon, May 20, 2013
by Elise Edwards filed under